CodeVA’s Curriculum Team provides curricular materials that support educators in implementing high-quality, equitable computer science instruction so that all learners and educators in Virginia have access to high-quality, engaging computer science learning experiences.
CodeVA Curriculum Library
CodeVA’s Curriculum Library is home to free computer science lessons and projects aligned to Virginia’s Computer Science Standards of Learning. This growing selection of resources helps educators find interesting ways to teach computer science in their classrooms K-12.
Check out a selection of our curriculum resources in the list below! You can find these resources (and many more) available for free in the CodeVA Curriculum Library.
- Indigenous Representation and Presence in Computer Science (CodeVA + VTEC)
- Data Science Project-Based Learning (CodeVA)
- ECS Supplemental Lessons (CodeVA)
- Scratch Identity Packs (SEL, ELA & CS)
- Computer Science for Social Studies (CodeVA)
- Computational Thinking and ELA (CodeVA + GMU)
- Computer Science Integration Resources
#GoOpenVA is a collaborative initiative that enables educational entities throughout Virginia to create, share, and access openly-licensed educational resources. CodeVA professional content experts provide computer science curricula for free to educators.
Connect With the CodeVA Curriculum Team
Use the CodeVA Connection Request form to request more information about our curriculum resources, professional learning or to request professional learning opportunities for your school or district!