CS Honor Society
The Computer Science Honor Society is a project of CodeVA encouraging enthusiasm for computer science and promoting and recognizing academic excellence and service among computer science students in secondary schools
All Virginia High Schools that offer computer science classes are eligible to run a chapter. Students must meet academic requirements in computer science classes and complete service hours in support of computer science education in their schools.
Form a chapter:
- Steps – Creating a CS Honor Society
- Honor Society Bylaws Template
- CS Honor Society Constitution
- CSHS Charter Application
- Computer Science Honor Society FAQ
- Out of state chapters are welcome
Any CSHS questions? Contact email@example.com!